This is not the kind of music I most like to hear but I have to admit two things: first of all Guetta is very intelligent with his choices of the singers of his songs (Usher, Sia, Jessie J...), second he makes electronic ballads very catchy.
This song goes from the pop to the house style. I like it due to the rhythm but also due to Sia's vocals. She is an incredible singer and the song is way better with her in it (few singers would make me like it more than now).
The song begins with a very beautiful intro followed by Sia's first words. It speaks about getting up on your feet and be strong., mainly inner strength. The song is built in a way that it actually cheer you up, not only because of the lyrics but also the beat.
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
I've talked already about another Guetta's song Without You.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário