This song is from their sixth album called Hurry Up, We're Dreaming released last year, in October. The album received positive reviews and was produced by Justin Meldal-Johnsen (best known for his work with Grammy with Beck). It is by far the highest-charting album to date of M83.
Midnight City is the first single of this album and you can hear it here.
But the music I bring to you is the first one I heard from them, and in my opinion way better than the single. Wait is the 5th song of this album and it is a bit different from Midnight City. More electronic and less commercial.
To be honest it was today and I can’t remember how I got to this song. Sometimes I just to go to youtube and start to hear songs from the “related videos” column and now and then I discover some great bands.
From what I’ve heard so far, M83 joins rock with electronic music, turning their songs into something special.
Send your dreams
here nobody hides
Give your tears
To the tide
No time
No time
There's no end
There is no goodbye
Disappear
With the night
No time
P.S: I’ve just checked my internet history and found out through which band I discovered M83, but I will talk about them later.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário